Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How Do I Start Putting Together a Special Needs Trust for My Child?


The state provides resources that you have to apply for, and an income to supplement the caretaking of your child. But the best way to move forward is to contact an attorney to have a Trust set up legally in the state, by your state’s rules. And then, once that Trust is set up, you contact me, and I go through the sourcing or the funding of that for you. So that God forbid something happens to you, your child is provided for, so no one takes advantage of them.

More Posts